Goodwill Industries of Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation that provides vocational and educational opportunities for people with barriers to employment to improve their work skills and enhance their economic independence. Goodwill's services are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. Goodwill is funded primarily through the collection and resale of donated goods at retail stores located throughout Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties. Goodwill believes in the inherent value of work and the concept that people deserve the opportunity to reach their maximum potential and the highest level of self-sufficiency.
Through Operation: GoodJobs, Goodwill® and the Walmart Foundation provide tools and resources to connect veterans to meaningful civilian work so they can give their families the financial stability they deserve.
• Career assessment
• Individualized career plans
• Job training and credentialing
• Financial education
• Job placement and career advancement services
• Transitional services
• Family support services
• Connections to healthy food and nutrition services
• Assistance with early education and child care
• Support for your spouse and other family members.
We are currently recruiting businesses interested in obtaining subsidized employees.
Why should your company become a worksite?
- 100% of the employee's wages are subsidized for up to six months!
- You can have more than one employee at a time.
- Stimulate the economy by joining us in putting people to work now.
- Provide workplace training and experience to job seekers.
- Receive ongoing support from professional Goodwill staff who will help ensure employees succeed in their subsidized employment program.
- Get extra help and increased productivity at your business.
- Gain valuable pre-screened workers.
- Wednesday, December 10th - Morning Customer Appreciation Sale: 50% Off* 9am-1pm
- Saturday, December 20th - Evening Customer Appreciation Sale: 50% Off* 5pm-9pm
- Friday, December 26th - After Christmas Boxing Day Sale: 50% Off* 8am-9pm
- All Goodwill Retail Stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Every Monday: 25% Senior/Active Military Personnel/Student Discount All Day (with ID)
- Every Friday-Sunday: Specific color tag items (i.e. all green tags) are 50% off
- Manager Specials: Call your store to find out about weekly specials.
*Sales/Discounts not valid with any other offer. Sale excludes purple tag items and mattresses.